Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Touchdown

Hey mom, I'm alive. The wireless internet in Jordan is...surprise! Really crappy! Although available (allegedly) on the University of Jordan's campus, the only other places its available are nice hotels and internet cafes. And only sometimes. And Skype (the program I use to phone home) is blocked on random occasions by the Jordanian internet provider because its not making them any money.

The best part of the 12 hour flight was the complimentary breakfast.


Little hash browns. F*ck yes.

The worst were the DOZENS OF SCREAMING CHILDREN, especially the two bastards behind me whom I affectionately named "Walter" and "Marcus."


Little brown Hashemites. I hate you.

When we were getting off the plane, the one on the left said, "That flight was very long. I hated it." I almost had a brain aneurysm. At least I got duty free alcohol at the airport (two HANDLES of Jameson for $20 each!). Gotta stock up for Ramadan...

No comments: